Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Melancholy

Yesterday I felt a lot of nervousness for the big tournament coming up. 
Today I find myself in a state of melancholy. 
I'm not sure why I read my horoscope.  Pretty much anyone who reads their horoscope can find something that applies to them because they are so vague.  It's very easy and comforting to believe that some other being or force guides you through life.  I don't believe in Astrology (http://www.answers.com/topic/astrology), yet I still find myself reading my horoscope now and then.  I guess that makes me strange. 

Anyways, the overview part of my horoscope on my astrology site of choice seems to really hit home today. 

I took the liberty of reading my horoscope for February 27th (first day of tournament).  This is what it says:
"Let your strong intuition be your guide through several upcoming days of confusion."
Aside from all that, I played poker last night.  Had a decent showing in 2 tournaments and I was solid again in my ring game.  Good news heading toward the Shooting Stars tournament.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home