Monday, February 13, 2006

The Varganator

One thing comes to mind when I think of Varga and Poker.  Improved!  He has completely changed his game since he first started playing.  He is playing some very good poker.  Sometimes I think we (our poker group) tend to not see how much one another has improved.  It's only went we venture out and play in other games that we realize just how much all of our games have improved.  I have said for quite a while that our group consists of some of the best players in Ottawa.  When one of us decides to venture out and try different games around the city the results are usually favorable. 

Varga's impressive win last Thursday at a place in the West end that shall remain anonymous just proves my point. 
Congratulations Mr. Varga. on your first place Victory.  It is well deserved and definitely is no fluke.  I look forward to hearing about you taking down more of these tournaments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home