Monday, February 13, 2006

It's Booked

The trip is booked and I'm starting to get excited. 

We are leaving on the 24th of February.  We have a 2 hour stop over in Chicago and arrive in San Jose late that night. 

We are staying at the Larkspur Landing hotel.  http://www.larkspurlanding.com/hotels/campbell/index.html

It is about 8 miles away from the casino but pretty central to everything in San Jose.  I wanted a place that had Breakfast included and free wireless internet so I could update my blog.  It has both and seams to come pretty highly recommended by people on tripadvisor.ca.  I got a good rate through Expedia so I finally booked it on Friday. 

I should be checking out a Sharks game on the 28th if everything goes as planned.  We are hoping to fit in a wine tour as well.  I am really hoping that we will have a very hard time fitting stuff into our schedule.  That will mean I am doing well in the tournament. :)

I am looking forward to the time off, as work has been a little hectic lately. 

Hopefully my back pain subsides between now and then as sitting in an uncomfortable seat won't be very pleasant otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home