Go Canada Go!
So the Olympics have started, and more importantly the Men's Olympic Hockey has started. As I write this, it is 7-2 for Team Canada over Team Italy.
Due to the time difference, I was only able to watch part of the first period live. My job gets in the way.:) I did get to see Canada's first goal which was a nice power play setup. Sakic to Bertuzzi down low who immediately fed the puck to Iginla in the high slot for a one time goal. It was nice to see Bertuzzi getting involved early. He is wearing number 14 and was on the first power play unit. Hopefully that will continue.
There is only one down side to my trip to San Jose, and that is the fact that I will be away for the Gold Medal game which I am hoping Team Canada will be involved in. I doubt NBC will be carrying a live feed of the game in the Pacific Time Zone unless Team USA is involved. If anyone knows of a live webcast or if NBC is carrying a live feed of the game please let me know.
I watched Wedding Crashers last night for the second time. Man that movie cracks me up. There are so many funny parts in the movie, but I think I like the quail hunting scene the most. http://www.weddingcrashersmovie.com/index_quail.htm . Try not to be like Dick Cheney.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home