WPT and WSOP satellites
I think I might have a new site for satellites into WPT and WSOP events.
Paradise used to be my site of choice, but lately their packages keep dropping in spending money for travel etc.
Interpoker has a new set of tournaments running called Land Based Online Qualification Series (LOQ).
It is unique because if you win one of these you are placed into a $15,500 holding tank. From there, you will have the ability to chose what event you are wanting to enter, where and what the tournament entry/travel breakdown is. For instance, if I chose Foxwoods in November, it would be 10k for the entry and 5k credited to my account for travel. This seems much better than anything I have seen on other sites and I think this will be the way I will go from now on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home