Monday, March 06, 2006

More Vineyards

Lisa and I visited more vineyards for the rest of our trip. 
We went to the following wineries over the last couple of days.

http://www.cgv.com - Cooper Garrod
http://www.byington.com/ - Byington Winery
http:/www.davidbrucewinery.com - David Bruce Winery
http://www.guglielmowinery.com/ - Emilio Guglielmo Winery
http://www.rapazziniwinery.com/ - Rapazzini Winery
http://www.picchetti.com/ - Picchetti Winery
http://www.savannahchanelle.com/ - Savannah-Chanelle Vineyards
http://www.pietrasantawinery.com/ - Pietra Santa Winery
http://www.fogartywinery.com/ - Thomas Fogarty Winery
I think there were a couple more but I can't remember all of them.
We visited the Pietra Santa Winery on March 1st.  We almost ran out of gas.  We ended up in the middle of no where but I wasn't too worried because the sign said there was a town in 9 miles and we still had a little less than 1/4 of a tank.  But then the gas gauge dropped like a rock.  We went 9 miles and then there was a sign saying the closest town was 25 miles.  What happened to the town that was 9 miles away?   At this point I am getting very worried because the gas light has now come on and we are 25 miles away from a town and we have to climb through the mountains to get there.  I put the car in neutral every time we were on a down hill slope and somehow we managed to coast 25 miles with the needle on empty the entire time.  We just made it to a gas station.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home