Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2 more sleeps

Only two more sleeps until we are headed to San Jose.  Doesn't look like the tournament is filling up, but there will probably be a few last minute entries.  As I mentioned before, I drew a tough starting day.  I think that might get me better focused.  I have said before that I would like another shot at playing with Negreanu.  The first time I played against him I was very short stacked and couldn't stand up to his bullying.  The whole table let him walk over them. 

Canada plays Russia today in Quarterfinal action today at 2:30.  It is do or die time for the Canadians.  Team Canada always plays better when their back is up against the wall.  Hopefully that is the case today as well.  Go Canada Go!

Have you ever wanted to send someone a message without them being able to tell who it is from?  www.secretmessage.com allows you to send an anonymous email to a coworker, friend, enemy, boss, relative etc.  You type the person's name and email and then proceed to check off up to 4 boxes of things you want to bring to their attention.  Everything from Dandruff and Body Odour to Nail biting and Abrasive personality etc.  Then you press send and the person gets an anonymous message.  They are provided with a link to the site where they will find ways to fix their problems.  If anyone gets one of these secret messages, it wasn't from me. :)



   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home