Wednesday, June 29, 2005

With the good comes the bad. :)

I played in a couple of small tournaments last night and for the most part I played very crappy. I started off pretty good, but then I let someone get under my skin. There are very few times when that happens to me, but when it does, I know that I need to stop playing. After I busted from the tournament, rather than joining another one, I decided to ammuse myself by playing some stupid flash games instead. I shouldn't call them crappy because they are very well written. Just not up to today's arcade game standards. Probably a good thing because I don't think I am up for today's arcade game standards.:)

Maybe I should have went out for a beer instead. If only I had been invited.:) Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home