Got an email from Paradise Poker saying that I should get an email from WSOP within the next few days confirming my registration. They went on to mention that they expect the event to be sold out and that there is a cap of 6000 people. I'm not sure if it will be sold out, but there sure does seem to be a lot of sites offering entries, so you never know.
I am really starting to get excited now. It is 3 weeks until I go.
I'm going to try and treat myself right until then. I really want to shake this cold that has been clinging on for well over 2 weeks. Going to start to get some decent sleep and eat properly. Hopefully that means you won't see me online at 12:30 between now and then.
A few more guys recently booked their flight for Vegas. That makes 6 so far, and it sounds like there might be 1 or 2 more. They are going to have a blast down there for sure.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home