So it has been a while since I posted. Mainly because I have been preoccupied with other stuff.
I haven't played too much lately. Just here and there and either moneying low or bubbling. I still feel good about my game as I am still putting myself in position to win.
Since my last post, Matt has been doing very well online. Building his bankroll very nicely.
I played against Matt the other night in a friendly home game. We went heads up and he destroyed me. I think he placed 1st, twice that night. Keep up the good work Matt. I promise I will be more of a challenge next time. :)
I feel honoured for being mentioned on pokerpoker.ca as one of the top 5 players in Ottawa. They went on to mention that they don't know me personally. I'm not sure I deserve this status but I am still honoured. Hopefully I will not let them down at the WSOP.
Almost forgot to mention. Congrats to Paul Phillips who had a baby girl named Ivy Simone Phillips this week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home