Monday, March 21, 2005

I have started a new ritual. Before every online tournament I enter, I go back and read a past post I had written about online tournament poker. Since then I have been on an incredible rush which has included 5 final tables. I have had 2 1st's, a 5th, a 2nd and a 4th.

I tried my hand in the PokerStars $350K guaranteed. I played really good but you are bound to be sucked out on eventually when there are 2000 people playing. My QQ and KK both got taken down by lower pocket pairs. Oh well, what can you do. I was happy because I got my money in as a considerable favorite both times.

I am also still working on my basement. My father came up to give me a hand on Saturday insulating the walls. Next to work on is the Sub-Floor. As soon as I get the truck back I will be getting the materials and starting it. Can't wait until it is done. Hopefully I will continue my rush in poker as this is where the money is going.

Cheers,
nasber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home