Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Received the following in an email today.

Mr. Brad Craig,

Congratulations! The World Series of Poker is the most prestigious Poker event
in the World. This is your receipt for $10,000 for your deposit for WSOP Event #42. Your randomly assigned, computer generated first day of play is Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 11:00 a.m.

Upon your arrival at The RIO, to finalize your reservation and to receive your table and seat assignment, please visit the “Will Call” window located in the Tournament Area. You must complete your tournament registration at least one hour prior to your event. Please be prepared to provide proof of identity via a Drivers License, Passport or Military I.D.

This year’s WSOP events will no doubt be the largest and the most exciting Poker Event in history. Harrah’s continues to lead the industry in creating an innovative gaming experience for valued guests. Harrah’s and the Tournament Staff sincerely wish you “GOOD LUCK” and we look forward to seeing you at the final table.


So I am starting on the first day. July 7th at 11 AM. Needless to say I won't be at the Paradise Party for very long the day before. Kind of wish I was travelling on the 5th instead of the 6th so that I could have a full day to get ready.

I'm not sure how random the process is for choosing your starting day, but hopefully that means most of the heavy hitters will be starting on day 2 or 3.

I don't think most of my friends get down there until the 8th so I better make it through day 1! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home