Our plane was delayed by 40 minutes leaving the Ottawa Airport this morning, so when we arrived in Newark we had to run to the opposite end of the Terminal to catch our next flight. We made it just when they were shutting the boarding doors. Thankfully our luggage made it on the plane too! Props to Continental employees for making sure everything made it.
The flight from Newark to Las Vegas was very bumpy. It wasn't the worst turbulence I have experienced but it was the longest in duration. It made for an interesting landing.:) The plane was full of Poker players all on their way to the big one.
We have a nice room here at the Aladdin overlooking the Bellagio. So we get to see the fountain that they show at the end of "Ocean's Eleven". Everything is so huge! It's awesome.
We go to the Paradise Team party at the Little Budha in the Palms at 7:00 and it is 5:50 now so I better go get ready.
I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. 6600 people in this thing and there are signs for it everywhere.
I'll write more tonight or tomorrow night and hopefully have some pictures. Speaking of which, Matt, if you read this can you bring a network cable? I assumed the rooms would have wireless but they don't. They have their own PC's and network hubs.
Later!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home