Just wanted to follow up my last post with some more thank you's.
Thanks to Matt for organizing golf, the cool golf/drinking gift, organizing poker, and for all the beer and food at East Sides.
Thanks to Meranda and Monique who both brought stuff and helped Lisa get everything ready.
Thanks to everyone who helped clean up, including those listed above and Craig Smith who stayed until the end cleaning up as well.
Thanks to Jamie, Dave and Ryan, who always made sure I had a beer in my hand at golf, and for finally giving me a gimmie on the back 9 when I shot an 11 on a par 3 that could have been worse!
Thanks to the people who travelled any distance to be there including Dan and Karen who came from Toronto and Craig who took the day off work.
Thanks for the gifts, although I really wish people hadn't. It definitely wasn't necessary but much appreciated.
Thanks to everyone who showed up. As I have said before, I had a blast!
Here is a link to some of the pics. If anyone else has any, let me know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home