Monday, August 01, 2005

Still not a final table, but I'll take it. Got into the 100K on Paradise through a satelite earlier yesterday. Then I played the 100k at 5:00 yesterday.

It started out with a bang. I got dealt JJ on the very first hand, and was forced to make a decision for all my chips. I called, and the other player turned over AK, and my hand held up. After that, I continued to build my chips. I had a couple stumbles along the way, but I was able to rebound from them all.

I ended up finishing 14th out of a little over 400. The SB raised preflop and I came over the top all in from the BB. The SB called instantly and turned up A7. Crazy, but it paid off, as his hand won. Oh well. I guess I could have folded and hoped to jump up a few spots but that is not my style. I was playing for the win.

The good news is that I played better which is encouraging.

Cheers,
Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home