The trip to the cottage was pretty good. Everyone had a good time despite the lack of water. I tried to unblock the pipes and get the water flowing with the help of a couple of the guys but I finally gave up. The plumber eventually came in later in the week and cleared the line of all the ice.
I am still fighting this cold and have spent more time sleeping than I have anything else. It has settled in my lungs and I can't seem to shake it. I imagine my coworkers are getting annoyed with all my hacking. I know my wife is. :)
I haven't posted in quite a while. Since my last post, I played in my first 7 Card Stud Tourney. It was on Stars and it was only a $1 to enter. Figured it was a good way to become familiar with it. Well, call it beginners luck or whatever but I ended up finishing 10th out of 543 players. Not bad for my first tourney. I played extremely aggressive and occasionally showed down weak hands. This proved to payoff as I usually won huge pots when I had a monster hand. All in all, I enjoyed my first 7 card Stud Tourney.
I don't think I will switch to 7Stud as my full time game but it is a game that I now feel comfortable with playing. I recently read Chip Reese's excerpt in Super System on 7 Card Stud. He is considered by many to be the best at the game. Always good to learn from the best rather than learning by making mistakes. 7 Card Stud tournaments are few and far between but if one pops up that doesn't cost too much I think I will be entering.
Cheers,
B


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home