Nasber's Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This might be the quickest way to increase your online bankroll. InterPoker offers a 1 to 1 bonus offer all the way up to $90. So, if you can find $90 kicking around, then this is the way to start your online bankroll.

Deposit $90, and recieve $90 bonus dollars.

In order for you to be able to withdraw the $90 bonus dollars, you need to play 450 raked hands. If you play a couple of hours a night, it should take you 3-4 nights. Not bad. So if you can play tight poker for 4-5 nights, even if you are only a break even player, you have just doubled your bankroll.

Not only that, but you can do it month after month as it is a monthly bonus.

On top of that, now and then they will pay you to play at a table that is just starting up. From time to time you will see a pop up message asking you to go to a particular table and start a game. They will pay you up to $30 an hour for your play on the specified tables.

Cheers,
Brad

posted by Brad Craig @ 1/18/2005 04:20:00 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Brad Craig
Location: Stittsville, Ontario, Canada

I am a SQL Server DBA from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Just got our new garage door and garage door opene...
  • Well, this was my first live tournament since Foxw...
  • I used to think that I was a good poker player bec...
  • I played in the Party Poker Quarter Million tourna...
  • Not sure how many people have accounts at PokerSta...
  • Made it back January 4th late at night from Jamaic...
  • I probably won't get a chance to post again until ...
  • I am writing this for a couple of reasons. The fir...
  • So I haven't posted in quite a while. There are a ...
  • Unfortunately it is. I do need to let everyone kno...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]