Unfortunately it is. I do need to let everyone know who won the home games I hosted on Friday night though. I hope I have this right in saying Dave won the first one and Bob won the second. If I am wrong I am sure somebody will correct me.
I had won my way into the Paradise 100K tourney last Sunday but I had a Hockey game in Arnprior to play. I recruited the services of Matt Smith to play under my name while I was at hockey. It worked out good because he had hockey not long after I got back. He left me in good shape with 2300+ in chips. Unfortunately I couldn't do anything with them. I went card dead and I tried a couple of failed steals. I finally pushed what was left of my stack with KJ and ran into QQ. I should have just let Matt play it out. He might have done better.
Since Sunday I haven't had a chance to play. I have been busy playing hockey and getting my Garage ready to insulate. We are getting a new insulated garage door and we are insulating the garage and drywalling it. Hopefully make it warm enough in there to work, and possibly host poker games during the time my basement is being finished.
Cheers,
Brad


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home