Monday, November 22, 2004

My plan for the day is to finish the exhaust fan, then relax and play poker while watching football. So off to work I go. My do-it-yourself book says it is better to cut the hole in the roof from the inside. So up I go into the attic again. I cart up my drill and reciprocating saw as well as duct tape and duct work. I have 2-1/2 feet to work in and my reciprocating saw is taking up over a foot of that room. After a few kinks in my neck I got the hole in the roof cut and finished running the duct on the inside. Out to the roof next.

Well, I get on the roof pretty excited about almost being finished. I forgot how nice frozen shingles are to work with. Finally after a few bloody fingers and some really thick roof tar (due to the weather), I managed to get the roof vent cap hooked up and into place. Phew....just in time for football.

What's this? My Giants are losing again!!! Eli Manning played good. Too bad nobody can catch the ball.

I promise....poker in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home