Friday, November 26, 2004

Just a simple poker game for the boys. $20 freezeout tournament with a Bounty on Mr. Smith. If you are a friend of mine who is reading this and haven't been sent an invite via email well then there is a good chance that I don't like you. Hehe, just kidding. I probably just forgot to include you on the list. Send me an email if you aren't on the list and I will add you. Show up anytime around 7. My lovely wife is making us some of her nacho dip.

Oh, and come in through the garage please!

Cheers,
Brad

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, October 31, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nasber you said it this post now that rings true. I swear by my homes ceiling fans, talk about sweet cool fresh air beats air conditioning any day!
I found some good deals through ceiling fan install kit and other resource sites. Anyway if people need ceiling fan install kit related stuff they should check it out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home