Friday, November 26, 2004

I usually don't enjoy playing ring games. First of all they are limit games, and second they usually don't require many strategy shifts. I find the only skills required for a low limit ring game are math and patience. If you wait for good starting hands and make the mathematicly correct play then you will usually win 3 out of every 4 sessions you play. Most low limit players either A.) can't do the Math B.) are too lazy to do the math or C.) Aren't patient enough with their starting hands.

Last night since I didn't have time for a tournament and because I still had $50 in my Royal Vegas site which I don't enjoy playing on I decided to try a ring game there. I took my $50 and entered a $1-2 limit ring game. I entered a 6 player table. Within 2 hours I had turned my $50 into $198. This was one of the easiest ring games I have played in. People were chasing with one over card or when they needed runner runner for a straight or a flush. If I had had more time I would have stayed on and played longer.

If anybody is looking to try out ring games at a low limit, I would definitely recommend Royal Vegas. There seems to be a lot of fish on there. I think from now on I will stick to playing tournaments on Paradise and Stars and play ring games on the rest.

On a side note. After struggling to get a neteller account setup, I can tell you that it is worth whatever trouble it is set it up. Makes it a lot easier than dealing with my bank and American cheques.

Oh, I almost forgot. I went 3 for 4 or on my picks for a small profit. If Chicago had any semblance of a quarterback I might have went 4 for 4.

Cheers,
Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home