I have been involved in a discussion on another forum lately. I am of the strong opinion that you should never steal while short stacked. You are almost guaranteed a call by the Big Blind if not someone else. You are asking people to take your chips. My feeling is that you should try to pick a hand that gives you a chance to double up.
Paul Wolfe told me that about Dan Harrington's play. He never becomes impatient or feels the need to push with garbage cards just because he is short stacked. Who is anybody to disagree with Dan Harrington and his WSOP tournament results.
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=110
Well, apparently Denis on the pokepoker.ca forum does. :) He thinks you should push with any 2 cards when you are short stacked. I wonder what his tournament ROI is? I bet it's a big number..... with a minus sign in front of it. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home