Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Finally made it home from LA after being delayed a day due to LAX being shut down because of a Security Breach.

All in all we had a great time and saw a ton of stuff, including, Alcatraz, a Giants game, Malibu Beach, Manhatten Beach, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood, Universal Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Jay Leno Show taping, King of Queens taping, etc. etc.

Thanks to everyone who wished us well.

I have a ton of stories and memories from just one full day of Poker. Incidentally, Doyle Brunson won the event. The 1st place prize was $1,198,290 and (+$25,000 Bellagio Seat). Out of all the Pro's I met he was by far the most approachable and personable. I would like to win my way back to one of these events some time as it was a blast.

On a different note, Matt and Jamie are in a big tournament of their own this coming weekend in Akwesasne (I think the winner gets 15K). I will try to update this page to let everyone know how they did. Good luck to both of them. It is a 2 day event and if they make it past the first day they are guaranteed money.

Cheers,
Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home