Six of us ended up going and 5 of us entered the tournament. Just like the last time one of us won it. Matt Smith won it this time giving him over $1100 US and an entry into a big tournament there in September. We have only been twice and both times a member of our group has won it. I thought I played fairly well and ran into a big hand. I went all in with pocket Jacks and ran into pocket Aces. It was Jamie who had the pocket Aces so I didn't feel as bad going out. I still made it fairly deep into the tournament without having very many good cards so I am happy with how I did. Our experience at the casino has been pleasant both times and the Tournament Director as well as the dealers seem like pretty nice people. Once again Congrats Matt!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home