Sometimes it's all in your mind......
As many of you have noticed, I have been rather lazy at updating my blog. Some of drawn the conclusion that I am busy at work, and some have said that maybe it's because I am not winning. I would have to say both are right. I have been extremely busy at work and at home lately and I had not been winning. I was really down on myself as of late but I have decided to take a different attitude in the last couple of days. I feel like a turn around is close.
Last week I bubbled in the Football tournament on Paradise. This week I didn't make it inot it on time. Instead I played the 50k on Paradise. I also played a decent sized one on Stars. I felt I played really good in both. I moneyed in the Paradise one and busted short of the money on Stars.
Tonight I played in the same 2. I busted right on the bubble in the Stars one when I tried to make a move and ran into AA. I probably could have hung on to sneak into the money but I play for 1st as many of you know. As for the Paradise one, I am still in it. I will let you know how it pans out.
Cheers,
Nasber


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home