Things have been rather busy lately so I have had little time to post any updates.
Here it goes though. I have been playing more cash games than tournaments lately in an effort to boost my bankroll up enough to handle next weeks 100k blitz on Paradise. Every day next week there is a 100k Guaranteed tournament on Paradise. I would like to play in as many as possible.
I would have liked to play in some of the WCOOP (World Championship of Online Poker) events on Pokerstars, but they have been starting at 3pm Eastern. Personally I don't know how they can call these events the World Championships, if they are eliminating almost everyone in North America with a full time job. At least if the events started at 5, I could come into work early and leave early enough to play in a few.
I played in a No Limit cash game last night and there was a player in the game who was irate at another player for chasing a flush when he didn't have pot odds to call on the flop. The player chasing the flush is a pretty good no limit player. The player doing the berating had shown strength preflop and had bet just enough on the flop to make calling the bet on a flush draw the wrong play in his eyes. However, it was clearly the right play to call. Do you see why?


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home