Wow, it's been quite a while since I updated my blog. At least with something more than a few lines.
In my previous post I mentioned that I was going to play in the Paradise Million Dollar Freeroll. I played really well to start. Doubling up several times. Then, about 2 hours in I blew all my chips away in the span of 3 hands. Not really sure what happened. Maybe I lost patience or who knows.
It has been a long dry spell for me since my Vegas trip. No final tables in any decent sized tournaments. I always seem to start off well, but then I find a way to throw all my chips away.
Thankfully that changed the other night when I placed 3rd in "Pearl" tournament on Paradise. I was well on my way to 1st, but ran into 2 bad beats in a row and ended up 3rd. Still, I am very happy about the way I played and the fact I was able to concentrate all the way through the tournament. Hopefully that is a sign of things to come.


2 Comments:
Hey Nasber,
First off I wanted to congratulate you on the great blogs. The reading is definitely interesting. I play mostly online and haven't really gotten too much into the tournament play, but since reading your blog I decided to give them another try. My second one back and I actually got into the money. Not huge winnings as it was small stakes, but still a victory. In reading your blog, you mentionned that your old blogs got deleted or server went down... not sure. Anyways, wondering how you did in that WSOP event??? You seemed to be in good position after day one. Would be nice to get the tail end of the story.
Thanks,
dri
Hi dri,
Congrats on your tournament finishes.
I keep meaning to add those posts back into my blog. It means retyping them and I have been lazy lately.
I finished 468th which was good enough to make the money. I went out when my 77 got beat by AK. Turned out my full house was beaten by his higher full house.
Cheers,
Brad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home