I am very proud of the way I played tonight. After taking the dog for a long walk, I sat down and played in the Football on Paradise. It is 100k guaranteed. I played extremely well throughout the tournament, laying down big hands at key times when I knew I was beaten. Unfortunately lady luck is still not on my side. This is the exact hand I went out on. It pretty much tells the story.
-----------------------------------------------------
Game #1061862844 - Tournament FOOTBALL - 2,000/4,000 No Limit Texas
Hold'em - 2005/10/31-22:34:27.0 (CST)
Table "FOOTBALL 2" (MTT) -- Seat 8 is the button
Seat 1: snatchitall (33,080 in chips)
Seat 2: catchandeat (23,305 in chips)
Seat 3: muttman13 (10,032 in chips)
Seat 4: mongo11 (44,162 in chips)
Seat 5: nasber (21,639 in chips)
Seat 6: CracIt (104,975 in chips)
Seat 7: brsavage (101,676 in chips)
Seat 8: 420-888 (18,722 in chips)
Seat 10: getumjoe (21,892 in chips)
CracIt said, "ty"
catchandeat: Ante (200)
muttman13: Ante (200)
mongo11 : Ante (200)
nasber : Ante (200)
CracIt : Ante (200)
brsavage: Ante (200)
420-888 : Ante (200)
getumjoe: Ante (200)
snatchitall: Ante (200)
getumjoe: Post Small Blind (2,000)
snatchitall: Post Big Blind (4,000)
Dealing...
Dealt to nasber [ Ts ]
Dealt to nasber [ Tc ]
nasber said, "yw"
catchandeat: Fold
muttman13: Fold
mongo11 : Fold
nasber : Raise (9,000)
CracIt : Fold
brsavage: Fold
420-888 : Fold
getumjoe: Fold
snatchitall: Call (5,000)
*** FLOP *** : [ 8d 2h Qs ]
snatchitall: Check
nasber : Bet (12,439)
snatchitall: Call (12,439)
*** TURN *** : [ 8d 2h Qs ] [ 9h ]
*** RIVER *** : [ 8d 2h Qs 9h ] [ 2d ]
nasber said, "holy"
*** SUMMARY ***
Pot: 46,678 | Board: [ 8d 2h Qs 9h 2d ]
snatchitall bet 21,639, collected 46,678, net +25,039 (showed hand) [
3s 2s ] (three of a kind, twos)
catchandeat lost 200 (folded)
muttman13 lost 200 (folded)
mongo11 lost 200 (folded)
nasber lost 21,639 (showed hand) [ Ts Tc ] (two pair, tens and twos)
CracIt lost 200 (folded)
brsavage lost 200 (folded)
420-888 lost 200 (folded)
getumjoe lost 2,200 (folded)
-----------------------------------------------------
So I finished 27th out of 705. Not bad, but this definitely got me a little upset.
If you ever play against "snatchitall" be wary of the suckout.:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home