Thursday, June 28, 2007

Baby!!




I told Lisa that I was going to tell the world, and that is what I am doing.


What an incredible experience it is to see your baby for the first time!


At first the baby stayed still, but then he/she started moving around and you could see it's feet and hands and little fingers. Wow! A heartbeat of 156 which is "normal" according to the technician.

It is so much more real for both of us now, and Lisa and I are both super excited!

Anyways, now I can let the word out. It has been killing me not to tell everyone until now.

Oh, and the change to a brighter color for my blog, well things are pretty bright now!






4 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, June 28, 2007 , Blogger Kevin Forbes said...

Awesome!!!

Thats great news guys, congratulations! Whats the due date?

 
At 11:41 AM, June 28, 2007 , Blogger Brad Craig said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:43 AM, June 28, 2007 , Blogger Brad Craig said...

Thanks!
January 9th, 2008

 
At 10:46 AM, June 29, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! Mo and I were suspicious but we didn't want to ask! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're absolutely thrilled for you both! Or all three of you! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home