Thursday, June 21, 2007

While 2007 has been great in some ways, it has been crapy in others.

My new job is a plus. It has seemed to relieve some of my stress.
However the problems with my back just seem to keep getting worse.
It has been months since I have played any sports. That is really bothering me.

The last Dr. I spoke I saw (this week) seems to think I have a form of Arthritis and is referring me to a rheumatologist.
He has made it an urgent request so I hope to hear from them soon.
He seemed to think it was rather silly that I had not been referred to somebody before this.

I really don’t care what they find at this point, just as long as they find something because maybe then they can fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home