2006 bugs
There seems to be some bugs in 2006 version of myself. This has been a crappy start to year. I hurt my back near the start of the year and was feeling better just long enough to hurt my ankle, and then I got the flu. Oh, and while I was sick at home with the flu, the Dr.'s office called and said they want me to come back in for another xray on my ankle. Something to do with the joint. Fun stuff. Oh, I forgot to mention she told me she is puzzled by my high blood pressure. Puzzled? Is that a good thing?
Poker wise things haven't been much better. My loss in San Jose was disappointing and then I haven't been able to get things back on track online since.
Hopefully 2006 holds better things to come!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home