The countdown to Foxwoods has begun. Exactly 1 week from today I will be registering for the biggest Poker Tournament I have ever entered. The entry fee at Foxwoods is $10200 which thankfully Paradise is forking over. I never see the money therefore I can't spend it. :)
Several web sites are looking for people to cover the event. I might take some notes while I am down there. Maybe offer something from a players perspective. I haven't really thought much about it but I bet Paradise Poker would be interested in a story from one of their Satelite winners. Probably more so if I were to finish in the money. Even more incentive for me to place in the money. Of course, any story I write will need to be highly edited since my grammar and spelling are atrocious these days. I have a couple of friends who can take care of that though.
Cheers,
Brad


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home